Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Over Ten Thousand Page Views and Counting

The first thing I have to say today is THANK YOU! I have hit my first mile marker with Church of Christ Women Authors Blog. Today this blog has exceeded 10,000 page views! It is because of you the authors and you the readers that this blog is becoming a success, and truly from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

If you've just located the Church of Christ Women Authors Blog you may not know that this blog started July 15, 2015. I had already started the page and group Church of Christ Women Authors on Facebook, when someone suggested we have a catalog of books.

Well, I had no funds to make a catalog, but I knew I wanted to keep on helping all church of Christ women authors succeed, so I clicked on Blogger, created the blog, and I guess the rest is history. In the last couple of months this blog has become my baby, and I am so excited to watch it grow.

So, with that said, if you are a women author who is a member of the church of Christ, let me know and I will do a blog post about you and a link to your books. Also, keep an eye open for new authors and new books, as well as writing tips, articles and book sales.

Thanks again, and I am so happy to be able to talk to you every day through this blog!


THANK YOU!!!






2 comments: