Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Free Books Alert on Kindle by Susan Elliott and Arwen Chandler


I wanted to let you know that there will be more free books on Amazon Kindle this week. Make sure to check them out!

-Susan







These books will be free September 8-10th.


Hai!

"Hai! introduces children to a beautiful culture through food. Hai! features brilliant watercolor images and a Japanese word list defining unfamiliar terms. This picture book is great for young children, and for anyone who has a love for sushi."






God's Creation

"God's Creation is a full color picture book full of watercolor images of plants, animals, birds and scenery. It is a great book for a small child who is learning to read, or for a child who likes to look at pictures of animals"





Steal My Heart: The Greatest Love Poems of Days Gone By

"Steal My Heart: The Greatest Love Poems of Days Gone by is a collection of beautiful romantic poetry. This collection spans the centuries and features poetry from Shakespeare, Keats, Browning, Poe, Byron and many, many more. The end of the book also includes poetry written by Susan Elliott."








Odds & Ends: A Collection of Short Fiction

"Arwen Chandler lures readers into a world of crime, murder and intrigue with her latest collection of short fiction. Arwen Chandler's "Odds & Ends" collection of short fiction leaves nothing off the table. Step into this wild ride of short fiction at its finest."








Blue Springs, Kansas

"Laura had followed Clark on the rodeo circuit for years. She was his photographer, girlfriend, and biggest supporter. He was her life. But what will she do when she finds herself abandoned at the bus depot in Blue Springs, Kansas in the middle of the night? Arwen Chandler's first piece of short fiction is a gripping ride."






Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices


Don't forget to download the copies and write a review!

Have you reviewed a book today?



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for offering these books for free. I've downloaded them all and plan to read & review them soon. I haven't reviewed one today, but I have reviewed 3 books in the last 3 days. I've written 130 reviews on amazon (so far), but I only write them if I can honestly give the book 4 or 5 stars....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for downloading them. Every download helps. I wouldn't ask you to give a review if you didn't like it. *:9) I actually like your policy -- even if you don't review and rate my books. *:9) I HATE telling someone I will read and review and find the book is horrible. I've been burned more than once. That's a lot of reviews! I am trying to review and rate everything I enjoy reading. It takes time, since I've read so many books. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I can't figure out how to download them. Maybe it is not available for free in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I put the US links in the page. For anyone else who may wonder (and I know you found them) when they are free they are free in the other countries, too. Visitors have to go to their country specific site. THANKS!

      Delete
  3. I figured it out! I did have to go the Canadian Amazon site. I'm so excited :)
    I have Steal My Heart, Blue Springs, Kansas and Rightly Dividing the Word.
    I love it! Thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just downloaded Arwen's short story collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! She is very Stephen King like (or at least a little twisted.) Don't worry she knows it, too. *:9)

      Delete