Monday, September 5, 2016

This Mornings Latte: Caramel Machiato with Susan Elliott

(c)MichelleHorst
Good morning! I have been so busy the last week, and I see this week is going to be even more hectic. This week starts three Bible classes that I will be teaching, and I have a ladies day engagement on Saturday! So, I am busy making last minute preparations for my Bible classes and ladies day. The good news is after all is set and done, I will have three new books. I haven't found a title for two of them. One will cover the book of Acts, the other will be covering the topic ladies learning to lead ladies, and the third has a working title of My Heart Will Not be Troubled.  And, of course, I am still working on the anthology. I have plans for it to be out late November, just in time for Christmas. Let me just say that we have quite a list of fantastic writers in there!

So, since I have been so busy (and I didn't even mention the craft fair last weekend where I tried to sale my art) my husband took me to our local coffee shop and got me a caramel machiato this morning. So, I have no recipe for my morning latte.

I just wanted to touch base and wish you all happy writing and reading. Oh, and don't forget the book club starts this month! The book Mercy's Prince by Katy Huth Jones is this months book. You still have time to check it out.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. -John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment