Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Easy Oven Fried Bacon and Eggs Recipe for Busy Writers

I was staying at a friends house over the Thanksgiving holiday and I learned the coolest trick for making great fried bacon and eggs with a minimum of labor. My family is medium-sized with five members, and it is always hard to make everyone fried eggs and get them done at the same time. It is also time consuming to cook this traditional dish, and for a writer and blogger it usually takes much more time than I have, so I was uber-excited to learn my friend Sheena's trick.

Believe it or not, she made it all in the oven!

Oven Baked Fried Bacon and Eggs

Place several pieces of bacon onto a jelly roll pan. Bake for 10-20 minutes on 350 degrees until it reaches your preferred doneness. I have a small oven so it doesn't take long for my bacon to get done. Make sure to watch the bacon closely until you get used to how long it takes to cook in your oven.

While the bacon grease is still hot, crack your eggs into the bacon grease. They will actually start cooking before your eyes. Place the eggs back into the oven. Cook your eggs until they are just like you like them! About 10-20 minutes.

No joke, she made about 20 fried eggs, and they were all done at the same time!!! And, they tasted great. I think even I can add this easy breakfast into my daily routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment