Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Free Original Hymns PDF, PowerPoint and MP3 by Andrew J. Robison IV

Church songs, church of Christ songs, praise songs, a capella songs, acapella songs

Church of Christ Songs.com is an online song directory that features original hymns, PDFs, PowerPoint and Audio. I spent some time perusing the songs, and the ones I listened to contained four-part harmony. One of the ones I liked the best is called The Great Commission 

If you're unfamiliar with The Great Commission, it is the command that Christ gave his Apostles to teach the entire world, and in turn we are to teach those around us.

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matthew 28:18-20).

I plan to share this site with my hubby, and son who are both phenomenal song leaders. Of course, my daughters need to see it, too. We need to be training our girls in all areas, because someday they may need to know how to do something like song leading, public prayers or even speaking. We've already started training our girls in the congregation for leadership roles for ladies days. I want them to be able to serve God with confidence when the need arises.

While the song below is not from Church of Christ Songs.com, it is a good one. I hope you spend some time singing praises today. 

Mansion, Robe and Crown




What are some of your favorite church hymns?




1 comment: