Monday, June 4, 2018

You can Make Great Book Trailers for FREE!

So, I struggled forever making book trailers. They never quite turned out right, even when I downloaded templates. Now, I find it easy, because I have found an awesome online program called Lumen5. Lumen5 has a wide variety of public domain images and audio files. I have opted to use my own photos that I purchase from depositphotos.com. Deposit photos has really great pricing for photo subscriptions, and I also use them for my book covers. I do however, use the audio files that Lumen5 provides. It's just easier to me.

I want to encourage you to make your own book trailers. If you haven't considered using book trailers, now's the time. They are really useful to upload to Twitter, YouTube, Facebook sites, and to your Amazon author page. I'm currently using the one below for my FREE promotion.

Oh, yeah, Life Lessons for The Book of Ruth is FREE June 4th-June6th.


No comments:

Post a Comment