Thursday, October 6, 2016

This Mornings Latte: Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Kiss Recipe

Greetings!

I hope you've been writing, reading, editing, or designing! I know I've been busy redesigning book covers, starting a new blog for Arwen Chandler called Sculpting Words From Air, and writing both class material and fantasy. I guess writers are always busy with something.

The last few days I've bought my morning coffee, but this morning, my lovely daughter made us a pot. So, it was time to hand-craft another latte. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.




Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Kiss Latte Recipe

20-ounces of your favorite coffee
2 Tablespoons chocolate peanut butter powder
2 Tablespoons hot chocolate powder
1 Tablespoon coconut syrup
1 Tablespoon raspberry syrup
Splash of whole milk

Place 2 Tbs of chocolate peanut butter powder and 2 Tbs of the hot chocolate powder into your coffee mug. Add a small amount of coffee and stir until the powder is dissolved. Add the syrups and more coffee. Top off with a splash of milk.


No comments:

Post a Comment