Monday, November 30, 2015

My Favorite Things Featuring Monica Mynk


What are a writer's favorite things? For me, very few of them are tangible. While I do appreciate nice pens (love the Paper Mate Flair felt-tip pens in all the colors) and pretty journals, what I value most are things like peaceful silence and blocks of time where I can be alone with my thoughts.

Readers are lovely, and definitely favorite things. And prayer. Lots and lots of prayer! :)

And of course, the one gift every writer wants... Honest reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, etc. If you love an author's book, the best gift you can give them is a little positive encouragement and feedback. A shout-out on Twitter, a four or five-star review, a share of a Facebook post--all these things mean more than the encourager will ever know.

--Monica

For more information about why you should always rate books, check out the article Rating Books to Help Struggling Author Succeed.

Don't miss Monica's author interview on YouTube: Author Interview with Monica Mynk.

No comments:

Post a Comment