Thursday, October 29, 2015

Two New Daily Devos on the COCWA YouTube Channel

(c) Susan Elliott
I hope that you are full of food and have had as much daily bread as you need to fill full. I also hope you've had an opportunity to study God's word today and to teach others. Just as our physical food keeps us nourished, our spiritual food keeps our souls nourished. So, with that in mind, I wanted to let you know that there are two new devotionals on the Church of Christ Women Authors Blog YouTube Channel, and several more you may have not listened to.

I hope you take the time to check them out and share them with your friends. I really love making these little devos, and I hope you're getting something out of them. I also want to remind you that everything you do means a lot! I can't tell you how much it means to me that you are reading this blog, contacting me and adding your voice to this content. It has truly made my life better. I hope it has yours, too.

Thanks again!

-Susan

The Newest Church of Christ Women Authors Blog Daily Devos

Let Your Light Shine

Let it Go

No comments:

Post a Comment