Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October Book of the Month Week One: Out of the Ashes by Sandi Rog

Can I just say, WOW! If you're not reading the book of the month club book for October you should be. There is still time to get into this month's book of the month club book.

Let me just say, I've been reading it for about two days and I'm almost through with it. Most of that has been reading through it today. I just can't put it down!

Sandi has written a compelling story and I can't wait to discuss it with you in the comment section. Please let me know what you're favorite part of the story is so far.

I'll start, I love the way Amelia and Nathaniel get together. Fantastic!

Make sure you pick up a copy of Sandi Rog's Out of the Ashes as soon as possible, I promise you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to follow your reading schedule, but like you, I couldn't stop reading. Finished it today during chemo. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as quick a reader as you two. Next reading session is chapter 9.

    ReplyDelete