Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Steal My Heart: The Greatest Love Poems of Days Gone By by Susan Elliott

Steal My Heart: The Greatest Love Poems of Days Gone By

"Steal My Heart: The Greatest Love Poems of Days Gone by is a collection of beautiful romantic poetry. This collection spans the centuries and features poetry from Shakespeare, Keats, Browning, Poe, Byron and many, many more. The end of the book also includes poetry written by Susan Elliott."


From Church of Christ Women Authors:

This book is a true love-child. I have always been in love with the romantic poets and romantic poetry. I think it was their words that encouraged me to start writing at the age of nine.

It is my hopes that this collection of poems inspires you and someone you know. This book is great for gifts and for homeschoolers. I truly hope you love it as much as I do. Oh, and while it is taboo from what I understand, I had to include a few of my poems in the last few pages of the book. (Who else was going to publish me and Lord Byron in the same book!) *:9)


If you could be listed along side any author of any genre, who would it be?





No comments:

Post a Comment