Monday, September 21, 2015

Check out the Cool Book Trailer for Mercy's Prince by Katy Huth Jones

Katy Huth Jones has been really busy writing, and you may have noticed that her new book Mercy's Gift is now out.

If you haven't already read Mercy's Prince,  it is available in print and ebook from Amazon. I've heard rave reviews, and will be reading it soon. I've already gotten my copy.

If you need a little more convincing, don't take my word for it. Check out the book trailer. I would recommend this book for anyone looking for a clean series for their teen to read (or for anyone who just loves fantasy and dragons!)





Check out the Book Trailer



Remember to stop by Katy's Meet the Author Page for more great books!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! If anyone is interested in an affordable book trailer, a talented lady named Opal made this one for me. Here's her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VideosByO/timeline

    ReplyDelete