Thursday, July 30, 2015

Seeking Spiritual Beauty by Sheila K. Butt

About Seeking Spiritual Beauty:

"A book of courage and power for women who are not satisfied with the world's standard of spirituality. Examine God's plan for your spiritual makeover." (Publishing Designs)

From Church of Christ Women Authors: 

Seeking Spiritual Beauty is available from Publishing Designs. This book is a great book for young women and older women alike. It helps us remember what the important things are in life. I completely recommend getting a copy and studying it with your daughters and granddaughters. It would also make a great ladies class book.


Make sure to check out Sheila Butt's Meet the Author Page!

How are you teaching the women in your life it's the inner person that's important?







1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend this book. I've tried to stress to my daughters that it is the inner person that matters. Sometimes, I still have to work on myself. Thanks for writing this!

    ReplyDelete