Friday, July 31, 2015

God's Girls by Teresa Hampton

About God's Girls:

"Secrets of Leadership for Young Women - Actions do speak louder than words! God's Girls points the way to service through love, obedience, service, purpose, and courage - to name a few. God’s girl is always a leader - not the screamer who vies for attention, but the serene follower of Christ. 13 chapters with side text that includes questions and activities." (Publishing Designs)

You can order this book from the Publishing Designs website.

From Church of Christ Women Authors: 

I purchased my daughters this book the day I first saw it. They love it! I know one area congregation has been using it for a teen girls class on Sunday morning.

Don't forget to check out Teresa Hampton's Meet the Author Page! (Coming Soon)



Have you read God's Girls?




1 comment:

  1. My daughter loves this book. I'd encourage everyone to get it for their daughters or granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete