Sunday, July 26, 2015

Church of Christ Women Authors is Looking for Editors

So as a whole we've made good headway finding authors who want to be listed on this site, and I will continue to list and share books as long as possible. It's my hopes more authors will contact me, so I can get their work into your hands.

I was contacted a couple of days ago by an editor who would like to be listed on this page. It has been a complete oversight on my part, but I think we should have editors listed. Many authors work hand-in-hand with editors, so I want to help you find the editor you're looking for.

If you are a female editor who is also a member of the church of Christ, please email me at churchofchristwomenauthors@gmail.com, and I will get you listed.

Thanks!

--Susan


Do you work with an editor or do you self edit?






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me before.

      Delete
  2. I am in the process of self editing my first " novella". I recommend a book called "Self-Editing For Fiction Writers" by Renni Browne and Dave King.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your recommendation. Self editing can be a trial. I spoke to a science fiction writer awhile back that told me he edits all his books (He has gobs and is hugely famous.) I was shocked! But, I do it, too. Sometimes I find mistakes after I print, but I can always go back and fix them. Thanks again!

      Delete