Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Alas, Atlantis! by Lynn Nodima

 About the Book:

"It takes a special kind of person to risk his life, even for someone he loves. Elder Tech Bandirr has given the possibility of survival, but there are only minutes to get to safety. With fusion bombs hurtling toward him, Khalar rushes to rescue his wife, Dhala. Will he make it? Will he and Dhala live through the attack?" (Amazon)

Genre: Fantasy

Category: Short Read


Don't forget to check out Lynn Nodima's Meet the Author Page here at Church of Christ Women Authors.



2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've read this one, but the characters sound so familiar. I'm not sure. I'm going to give it a read asap to see if I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just finished reading this. It is a fantastic short read. If you like Atlantis type stories, you will love this one. I just wish the last page had never come. Truly, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete